Effective date: July 22, 2019
Process& GmbH ("us", "we", or "our") operates the www.processand.com website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information inaccordance with this policy.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
· Email address
· First name and last name
· Phone number
· Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
· Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
· Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
· Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Process& GmbH uses the collected data for various purposes:
· To provide and maintain the Service
· To notify you about changes to our Service
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
· To provide customer care and support
· To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
· To monitor the usage of the Service
· To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Germany and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Germany and process it there.
Process& GmbH may disclose your Personal Data inthe good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
· To comply with alegal obligation
· To protect and defend the rights or property of Process& GmbH
· To prevent or investigate possible wrong doing in connection with the Service
· To protect thepersonal safety of users of the Service or the public
· To protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, butremember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method ofelectronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commerciallyacceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee itsabsolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals tofacilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Serviceon our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzinghow our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Dataonly to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose oruse it for any other purpose.
We have no control over and assume no responsibilityfor the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites orservices.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardianand you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
· By email: email@example.com